[AlaskaRC] Planes for sale 2 large scale and 1 glider

Andrew Cunningham alaskairhog at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 21:10:16 AKDT 2011

Our baby is due in just a couple more weeks and I need to thin out the fleet!

Call Andrew at 744-2952

I'm  selling my Hangar 9 33% Extra 300L.  It is Ready to Fly minus the reciever.  $1,000 Call   Andrew 744-2952
 Here is the craigslist ad with picture:
http://anchorage.craigslist.org/spo/2420150324.html
Here are the specs:

Hanger 9 Extra 330L 33%
3W 80cc twin with the TOC porting.  Runs awesome!
2 Mejzlik 26X10 Carbon fiber 2 bladed props and a light aluminum spinner
1 Mejzlik 3 blade carbon fiber prop and an aluminim spinner pre cut to fit the 3 blade. (spare props are already balanced and drilled to fit the motor.)

Servos:
Throttle- Futaba S3002
Rudder- JR  DS8411
Elevator- X2 Futaba S9303
Ailerons- X2 JR DS8411
Rocket city hardware for linkages

New ignition from Aircraft International (JWE spark)

Receiver battery- 6V 2,000 mah Nimh
Ignition battery- 4.8V Nimh

I'm selling my 35% Wild Hare Extra.  won't have time to fix the fusalage and could use the money more.  Plane was crashed at last years water 'n wheels event in Fairbanks.  I stalled in a low speed harrier and it came down flat and cracked the fuse.  It's repairable. Price is $1,000.  The entire plane with good working components is included. (Pilot survived the crash :)  )  A used BME in good condition alone is selling online for $900! Willing to part out if you are wanting something significant off it like the motor.

BME 110 motor and ignition. Great running motor with lots of power- never had a problem with it.

2Digital Elevator Servos HS-5945MG
Digital Rudder Servo     HS-5735MG
4 Digital Aileron Servos HS-5645MG
Throttle servo               HS-425BB
Choke servo                 HS-425BB

2 Receiver Batteries  Ultra Power LI-ION 7.4v 2600 mah.
2 Voltage regulators
Carbon tail gear
Sulivan sky writer 753 electric smoke pump
32 ounce gas tank
Smoke tank
Comes with 2 wing sets which are completely damage free as is the tail.
Xoar wood prop 27X10

I have a 1.5 meter (59in) Tabu for sale.
http://www.soaringusa.com/products/product.htm?product_id=16428&category_id=257
It's a carbon/kevlar fuse and carbon d-box wing covered with oracover, and a composite tail.  2 channel elevator and rudder.
I have it rigged up for use on a hi-start or it can be used as a hand launch.
Comes complete ready to fly with battery, micro reciever, and micro servos. Excellent condition, has barely been flown. $200

Call Andrew at 744-2952
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----