[AlaskaRC] Science Olympiad this Saturday @ UAA

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Mar 24 06:45:59 AKDT 2011

On 03/23/11 16:06, Norm Lagasse wrote:
> Tom,
>
> Where do you need help and where do you want to meet on Saturday?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Norm

Thanks for the offer Norm!

I've got my event covered (towers), and there's a pretty regular group
of ARCS folk that show up to observe and informally lend a hand with
their favorite events.

If anyone wants a more formal assignment, they can either contact the
event director Tim Lundt <Timothy.Lundt at matsuk12.us>, 907-352-0433 or
just arrive between 0700-0800 at the Conoco Phillips Science Building
and tell someone in charge that they would like to volunteer :)

--
Tom

    "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
          sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com