[AlaskaRC] JBER (Elmendorf) Lawn Mower

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Wed May 4 05:53:09 AKDT 2011

Just a quick update:

Those of you who previously pledged a donation towards purchasing a lawn mower for JBER (Elmendorf), please get your money sent in before the next club meeting (June 5th).

The club selected Mark Ritz to find and pick up a mower.  We are still on the short side for money though.

So we are still looking for donations.  Please help us keep the field in good shape!  Won't it be nice to have a nicely mowed/trimmed grass runway alongside the paved one?!!

You can donate via PayPal, just go to PayPal's website and "Send Money" to treasurer at alaskarc.org.  Select the "Personal" tab and send it as a "Gift".
Be sure to include a message indicating what the funds are for!
You can always send a check (via the US Postal Service) also, to:
ARCS
PO Box 232162
Anchorage, AK 99523-2162

If you have any questions, email me at treasurer at alaskarc.org.