[AlaskaRC] Glider Contest!

Doug Franklin drfranklin at gci.net
Fri May 13 20:17:34 AKDT 2011

Hey guys,

I’ve been pretty heads-down on work and family, but I am going to drive out to Groeschel w/Mr. Ed tomorrow bright and early tomorrow morning and set up for the glider contest.  We should be ready to go by 10AM.  Seeing as how the wind keeps kicking up in the afternoon, I’m hoping to get started a little earlier than usual!

Reeves says he is going to bring some brats and such for the BBQ, but extra is always a good thing.

So come on out and fly with us – should be a good time.  Bring stop watches if you have them.  And for folks who don’t have something glider-like to put in the air (really almost any electric would do – speck it out, turn it off, and dead stick in), we always need timers.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Doug

440-7080