[AlaskaRC] Teeland Flying

Reeves reeves at mtaonline.net
Tue May 17 03:37:49 AKDT 2011

Hi all,We are scheduled to fly indoor this Thur 19 May starting at 6:00
pm. We are also on the schedule for the following  week 26 May. These
will be the last two dates of the season.
Also, don't forget this weekend is the Oldtimer Contest at Groeshel
field Sat 21 May starting at 10:00 am. Just come out to watch, learn or
borrow a plane to fly if you don't have one. I already have two planes
ready that are being lent out. Let's hope we get some good air this
weekend. Wind stay down! Reeves.