[AlaskaRC] Ikarus Eco 8 Electric Heli

Doug Franklin drfranklin at gci.net
Thu May 19 21:34:47 AKDT 2011

Ikarus Eco 8 Electric Helicopter, free to good home.  I acquired this from
Bob Edison for some trifling amount a few years ago, and am convinced I will
never get around to building it.  It's got a 1060mm rotor, and was designed
back in the early days for 8 sub-C nicads and a brushless motor.  It's got
just about everything you need to get it in the air except a receiver, and
would probably be a monster with a modern brushless motor and lipos.

Partially assembled by Bob, I believe all the parts are there.

Seems a shame to throw it away, so give me a call if you want it.

Doug

440-7080