[AlaskaRC] F-35B..good clip of the "real one" doing carrier trials.

Steven Lingle barisax at olypen.com
Wed Nov 23 12:52:23 AKST 2011

To me it looks like the elevator is at full down when landing also.  I bet the idea behind going to full down after take-off is to keep the fan that does the vertical lifting doing just that.  If it stays with a nose up attitude the vertical lift fan would slow the forward motion.  Just my opinion and that's worth exactly what you paid for it……………nothing.

Steven Lingle
barisax at olypen.com