[AlaskaRC] ARCS elections! Candidates needed

Robert Stephens rfstephens at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:08:47 AKDT 2011

To the ARCS club membership:

The ARCS election for club officers will be held on Tuesday,  November 1, 2011 at Bells Nursery during the regular club meeting. We be electing a President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary. As a member of the "Election candidates committee", I am seeking club members who are interested in serving as a club officer next year. If you are interested or know someone who may be, please let me know. Nominations will be accepted right up until the election. I believe that the current officers have done an excellent job and I support any incumbent that chooses to run again.  At this time, one will not be seeking another term. I believe that new ideas are vital for the well being of any organization.  The ARCS really needs new blood.  You do not need any special skills to serve, just a desire to give back and make the ARCS better than ever.  Give me a call or drop a line.  Lets talk. Bob Stephens  440-0478     rfstephens at hotmail.com