[AlaskaRC] Tuesday Nov. 1 ARCS Meeting at Bell's Nursery, 7:30 PM

Mark Bendersky mbendersky at gci.net
Tue Oct 25 21:12:04 AKDT 2011

Pencil in next Tuesday evening November 1 ( 7:30 pm) for our monthly ARCS meeting.

We'll be holding the annual election for officers.  Nominations from the floor are welcome.

Also we will be voting to update our constitution and bylaws to the most recent format requested by our hosts at Elmendorf AFB (now called Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson or JBER).  I've worked with the other ARCS officers to tweak our documents from the prior EAFB format to the new JBER format.  JBER legal has reviewed the attached draft and has approved it.  The constitution looks a little different in format; however, the important substantive points have not changed.  The final steps are a membership review/vote and inking two signatures.  I'll be bringing paper copies of the documents to the meeting, however, if you get a chance please read over the attachments.

Regards,
Mark
mbendersky at gci.net