[AlaskaRC] Help

Flyrc907 at aol.com Flyrc907 at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 11:27:32 AKDT 2011

Mike:  Thanks.  Let's see if I can find a pcm transmitter.   Where do you
live??  George

In a message dated 8/31/2011 6:00:37 P.M. Alaskan Daylight Time,
whipper at ptialaska.net writes:

George,

I looked threw my box of "crap" and found a 9 channel Synthesized PCM
receiver. Its a R319 dps. This means it will work on any channel you  set it
too, but the radio needs to be PCM capable. If the radio is capable you  are
more then welcome to it.

Mike A