[AlaskaRC] Help

Flyrc907 at aol.com Flyrc907 at aol.com
Sun Sep 4 21:22:44 AKDT 2011

All:  I think I have enough to get this airplane in the air.   Thanks for
your help.  Doug Leamen gave me a nice Airtronics transmitter,  receiver and
four servo's, Mike Allman gave me a PCM receiver, and Barry Jackson  offered
to help also.  Thanks for the help.  Will let you know how it  goes.  George

In a message dated 9/4/2011 1:08:32 P.M. Alaskan Daylight Time,