[AlaskaRC] Crash at Reno Air Races

bob at jetmodeler.com bob at jetmodeler.com
Sat Sep 17 08:36:18 AKDT 2011

I don't recall if it's a servo tab or a trim tab...or both.

Another photo shows the tail wheel extended just before the crash. The tail wheel was retracted during the race (I saw this in another video), which could mean a number of things...but it is definitely not normal.

Here's the photo.
http://i.imgur.com/QuAnm.jpg
.