[AlaskaRC] Crash at Reno Air Races

Marty Hall mjhall at alaskarcs.com
Sat Sep 17 09:13:13 AKDT 2011

I suspect some would be obvious of flutter.  But, your right, it could do you in quickly. Loss of a flying (servo)tab would do it quicker which might account for his pitch up, then down. Bob said the tail wheel was down so he might have been trying to land, also. A couple reports I read said there was a Mayday so that fit with trying to land the thing.

Sent from my iPad