[AlaskaRC] June 9th - IMAC Event

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Thu Apr 5 05:27:56 AKDT 2012

The June 9th IMAC Event will be named "The Gerhard Memorial IMAC".
It will be a sanctioned event and the flying starts at 10AM.  Open to any and all AMA members or those that are looking to join AMA.

Oh yeah, there will definitely be hot dogs!  (if you've been out to the field anytime in the last few years, you would get that joke.)

Any questions about the event, or about IMAC in general, you can contact Steve McLaughlin!  No just kidding!  I'll be CD'ing the event with Steve as Co-CD.   So you can email me with any questions about it or IMAC.

Thanks.

~ Armand
Armand at nmitsolutions.com