[AlaskaRC] RC Models 4 sale

Mark Bendersky mbendersky at gci.net
Mon Aug 6 20:15:07 AKDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Wolf
To: president at alaskarc.org ; gary23usa1 at yahoo.com ; mikedavis at acsalaska.net
Cc: Dan Wolf
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 5:00 PM
Subject: RC Model

Good Afternoon,

I am making an inquiry relative to the selling a couple of ¼ scale models:

P51-D

Cessna 185

My dad (now deceased) was an enthusiastic and meticulous airplane enthusiast and model maker.  He constructed several ¼ scale models, two of which we are interested in selling.  I am not sure if these models are something anyone would be interested in but they are very nice and very accurate.  I am not much of an RC modeler but I know for sure the Mustang is fully equipped with all the radio gear.

Please let me know if you think anyone in your community would have an interest in either of the planes.

Thank you,

Gary Wolf