[AlaskaRC] SAM contest August 25 at Groeschel

Robert Stephens rfstephens at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 17:10:35 AKDT 2012

Hi All! Don't forget the SAM contest this coming Saturday,  August 25th at Groeschel field.  This will be the last contest of the year. Will be starting up around 10AM.  Will have some sort of lunch around noonish. Looks like a chance of good weather for at least part of the day.  I will be out on the field on Friday to mow the runway so feel free to call me a call at 440-0478  for a weather report if you want. Hope to see you!   Bob