[AlaskaRC] Help

George Gallagher flyrc907 at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 15:26:07 AKST 2012

Doug:  I believe you're the one who gave me an old Airtronics radio to help a youngster get in the air.  We talked about Australia and NZ and we are headed there in two weeks.  I recall you telling me about a great barbeque place that would be interesting to go to.  I didn't write down the loction immediately, so now I can't recall  the name or location.  If you can remind me, it would be appreciated.  We're going to Sydney, Cairnes, and Aukland.  Hope all is well with you!!! Regards, George Gallagher