[AlaskaRC] add for Casey

Steven Lingle barisax at olypen.com
Tue Feb 28 15:30:34 AKST 2012

Well now I will have to be sure you get more mail.  I have been sending emails to you for a long time and getting them returned.
Really glad to hear you folks are doing well.  You must be a much nicer dad that I.  I told them when you get out of school you go to college or work and if you go to work you move out.  When we moved to Vegas the daughter moved back in for a few months but has been on her own for several years now, boy it's great.
If you folks ever get out our way come and visit, Bob Stephens and give you directions.  I miss Alaska just as much as the day I left and really miss the folks in ARCS.
Take care my friend and keep in touch.

Steve