[AlaskaRC] Change my e-mail address

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Fri Jan 6 06:46:16 AKST 2012

On 01/05/12 18:38, Lubke, William L wrote:
> Can anyone out there tell me why my e-mail address update is not taking
> in this system.  I want my e-mail on this list serve to go to my new
> e-mail address which I entered but all the messages are still coming to
> my old e-mail address and none to my new one.

Hi Bill,

I'll be glad to help straighten things out.  I'll unsubscribe the
address you sent this posting from immediately after sending this note
(that way you'll still get it).  If you can e-mail me the new address
off list then I'll make sure that one is subscribed (if it's not already).

--
Tom

    "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
          sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com