[AlaskaRC] electric plane and 8 channel radio for sale

Mark Bendersky mbendersky at gci.net
Mon Jun 18 13:04:22 AKDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: JJ Cavins
To: Mark Bendersky
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: alaskarc.org: for sale

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your help. Heres the info:

For sale I have a completely built and flown (never crashed) Pilatus Porter. It has a 46 electric in it and comes with 3 batteries. Only been flown twice. For the airplane with everything in it including the batteries and Great Planes Triton Charger I am asking $700. You can fly it with 3 batteries the day you buy it.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/products/pc-6-pilatus-porter-size-55-SEA3160

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXVRS6&P=ML

I also have a Futaba 8 channel radio. It is the current 8 channel offered by Futaba through tower hobbies. $400 for the radio. Was brand new several months ago. Only used once. new is $500. it is the current model.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXAVCN&P=7

Or $1000 for both the airplane, batteries, charger, and futaba radio.

Thank you,

JJ

jjcavins at gmail.com