[AlaskaRC] Glider fun fly at Moffit

Doug Franklin drfranklin at gci.net
Wed May 16 21:40:21 AKDT 2012

Folks, I exchanged voice mail with Pat Martin yesterday and he graciously extended his invitation to use Moffit to the glider fun fly scheduled for this coming Sunday 5/20. I am really excited to fly at the old field again, as it has so many good memories wrapped around it!

I will bring all the usual contest stuff in the event that anyone wants to practice contest tasks, but this is billed as a FUN FLY!! So please come on out to Moffit Sunday and put a sailplane in the air. Thermals should start coming through around10am.

Looking forward to seeing you all again,

Doug