[AlaskaRC] Glider fun fly at Moffit

Doug Franklin drfranklin at gci.net
Sat May 19 20:31:02 AKDT 2012

All, Pat Martin reports that Moffit is blown out... Too windy today and most likely tomorrow as well. So we are switching over to Groeschel instead. I realize after Armand's and my messages there may be power fliers heading to Groeschel's tomorrow as well, so we will share as need be. Sorry about the late notice.

Sent from my iPad