[AlaskaRC] IMAC - 2012 Aresti & Call Sheets

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Mon May 21 07:01:36 AKDT 2012

Hey all/any of you that are flying IMAC (scale aerobatics) or interested in it, I have uploaded the 2012 aresti and call sheets to the forum.
Below is the link.  Feel free to download them and print them out.
http://www.akrcs.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=160
-
-
The IMAC website is:  www.mini-iac.com<http://www.mini-iac.com>
If you go there and click on the training tab you will find videos of the basic, sportsman, intermediate, and advanced sequences.
-
-
If you want help with this or any other flying, you can catch me out at Groeschel field most weekends and I will try to be at JBER most Wednesdays (can't make it this week cause of my wife's birthday though).
-
-
Armand