[AlaskaRC] IMAC - 2012 Aresti & Call Sheets

M M alaskatomato at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 13:46:20 AKDT 2012

Thanks Armand, I call DA engines about my DA 50 not drawing fuel and they said I must take  the carb apart and wet the  rubber gaskets so it will operate.  Do you think if I pulled the  spark plug and put fuel in the  cylinder and fired the engine that might work, or with no fuel in the crankcase for lubrication will that be OK?  Engine is not going to run but for a second anyway?