[AlaskaRC] Saturday Glider Fun Fly

Fred Keller fkeller at mtaonline.net
Mon Sep 10 20:16:08 AKDT 2012

This Saturday, September 15, plan to attend the Glider Fun Fly which
actually will be open to just about anything you want to bring and have fun
flying.  There will be no formal contest, and we will have a demonstration
of Pat Martin's beautiful Navy Corsair.  The Fun Fly will be at Moffitt
Field off of Scott Road in Palmer courtesy of Pat.  We will have hamburgers
and hot dogs available, but please bring a side dish, condiments, beverages,
or anything else that you would like.  If you have other items to cook and
share, i.e., bratwurst, please bring those, too.

This will be from 10 am until 5 pm.

This is the only date for the Glider Fun Fly.  If the weather is bad, the
event will be canceled.

If you have questions, call me Saturday morning on my cell, 232-9851.

Fred Keller