[AlaskaRC] Combat Event on 4-28 at Lumen Christi

Robert Stephens rfstephens at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:21:53 AKDT 2013

This coming Sunday (April 28th) will be the last Indoor flying session of the season at Lumen Christi.  To make it extra special, we have decided to have an organized combat event......with rules, score sheet, and everything!  This is not a real POY type of contest but rather an experiment to develop an Indoor combat contest.  Attached is a draft of the rules that several of the "indoor regulars" have been working on.  They most likely will need to be tweaked a bit here and there (they already have been, thanks guys for the input).  These are the rules we will use this Sunday. Bring your WM Park flyer foamies this Sunday and  join in the fun before we go outdoors for the summer flying season. Hope to see you there..........Bob Questions and comments: rfstephens at hotmail.com