[AlaskaRC] Updated Rc Stuff For Sale

Andrew Zehm adzehm at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 22:16:04 AKDT 2013

I just recently PCS'd to JBER from the lower 48s and I am cleaning out some of my rc stuff to make room and fund new rc projects.

For sale:

Hangar 9 Twist 3D 40 ARF. 70% completed. Includes Sullivan tail wheel already installed. Includes all necessary parts ad extras to finish. Instruction manual included. $115 OBO

Will sell with jr 537 servos below for $200

Brand new OS 46 AX motor. Have original box and instruction manual. Includes 3 glow plugs and muffler. $150 OBO

5 brand JR537 Servos. $25 each or $100 for all 5.

Tactic AnyLink SLT 2.4 Ghz Universal Radio Adapter. Used once. $20 Obo

64mm EDF with 14L inner brushless motor with a 25amp ESC. Came out of a Starmax/exceed f-35. Used. $60 OBO.

Hacker a20-20l 1022 kv motor in good condition $35 OBO

Hacker x-20 ESC in good condition $30 OBO

Will sell hacker motor and Esc as a combo for $55.

Brand new in package spectrum ar6255 6-channel carbon fuselage receiver. Includes bind plug. $60 Obo.

Brand new in package spectrum ar400 receiver. Includes bind plug. $45 Obo.

I live on base in anchorage so I can meet up almost anywhere. Email me at adzehm at yahoo.com or text me at 928-380-5059 if interested. I can send pictures if need be too.

-Andrew