[AlaskaRC] indoor flying

Donald Myers patanddonm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:45:13 AKST 2013

Hey Fred,
How are you doing? Hope it is working out for you. I have a jet ready to
go, but I won't be there this week and maybe not next week--family things.
Sorry cancellation last week, didn't see email until later. My son and I
were there, the door was locked, no one else there, so we went back home.
Not like we had been driving for hours though. I am thankful for that. Hope
to see you one of these days, but seem to end up in ANC quite a bit. There
now and back again next week. Say hello to Judy.

Don