[AlaskaRC] ARCS 2013 JBER (Elmendorf) Access List

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Tue Jan 1 08:01:52 AKST 2013

ARCS members who currently have a base access pass.

Your pass expired last night (12/31/12).  All members who have paid their 2013 dues, or are lifetime members, AND have indicated that they want to be on the base list by providing their driver's license number and last four of SSN are on the new list I sent in to the base today, January 1st.

I plan to only send the updates in to JBER once a week as members renew their memberships (typically towards the end of the week).  The base also warns that it may take up to 5 days after I send it in before they will actually update it on their end.  So between those two things, when you renew your membership please expect that it could take a week to a week and a half before your name is available at the gate.

The list of names that were submitted today is below.

[cid:image002.png at 01CDE7F6.4033F390]

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Alaska Radio Control Society
Armand Marshall - Treasurer