[AlaskaRC] Base List has been updated

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Wed Jan 2 08:42:18 AKST 2013

The access list has been updated.  Those of you that were on the list can obtain access cards after 4:30pm today.

The base has asked that you do not call them to find out if you are on the list!

Here is the reply I received from the base this morning:

Your list has been updated, passes can be obtained after 1630. If you have any questions please respond by email.  Ensure personnel submitted do not contact us directly.  They need to go through their sponsors.  We will not tell individuals over the phone if they are/are not on the list.  They need to be advised by their sponsors.  Thank you in advance.

673 SFS / Base Access Office

For your reference, I (Armand Marshall) am your sponsor.

Thanks.

Alaska Radio Control Society
Armand Marshall - Treasurer
Treasurer at AlaskaRC.org<mailto:treasurer at alaskarc.org>