[AlaskaRC] Port-A-Potty : Not Trash Can

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Fri Jul 26 19:57:28 AKDT 2013

Just a quick heads up:

I know that all of you who receive these emails are not the culprit but maybe you can help to be on the lookout...
The Groeschel Port-A-Potty (which belongs to ARCS) has trash in it.  Please use the potty as intended, not as a trash can.  The company that services it may decide to charge extra due to the various soda cans that have been deposited down the hole.

I will schedule another servicing for next week so that it will be nice and fresh for the following weekend (which I believe is the Pattern event).

Come on out and enjoy the field.  I plan to mow first thing tomorrow morning (Saturday).

Armand