[AlaskaRC] Help needed. I'm looking for Flight Simulator and RC System.

Martin mnazimek at op.onet.pl
Sat Jun 15 03:05:39 AKDT 2013

Hi.

I'm a modeler from Poland and need help.

I'm looking for a RC Real Flight Simulator for my son, especially version 5.0 or bigger (for airplanes, gliders and helicopters).

I am looking too for Radio Control System like: Futaba, JR, Robbe, Graupner, Flysky RC or other similar RC System with min. 7 chnnels and more, new or used in any conditoin (but will be like every others too). Best will be in working condition (eventualy for reapair) with receiver and few servos, with frequncy.2,4GHz, 35 MHz or 40MHz.
Maybe anyone have radio that are no longer needed and will want help me.
I'll be like too servos, battery, electric motors, maybe modelar magazines in English, German, French, etc.

If anyone has one that are no longer needed and would like help me please and let me know and write to me off-list at e-mail: mnazimek at op.onet.pl

Please write asap best in English.

Thanks
Martin