[AlaskaRC] May 11, 2013: Groeschel Field Still Closed

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Sat May 11 12:17:00 AKDT 2013

May 11, 2013:  Groeschel Field Still Closed
Most of the snow is gone but the ground is still way too muddy for driving into the field!  It is even too muddy to WALK into the field!
I will check it again first thing next Saturday morning and let everyone know if it has dried out enough to officially open the field for use.

In the meantime, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DRIVE INTO THE FIELD!  Last year we incurred some serious damage from someone trying to use the field too early and not waiting for it to sufficiently dry out.  I will post a notice as soon as the field is declared officially open for use.

I've posted updated pictures on www.alaskarc.org<http://www.alaskarc.org> and also on the Alaska Radio Control Society<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alaska-Radio-Control-Society/130642390326355> Facebook page.

Armand Marshall - Treasurer
Treasurer at AlaskaRC.org<mailto:Treasurer at AlaskaRC.org>
Alaska Radio Control Society
PO Box 232162
Anchorage, AK 99523-2162