[AlaskaRC] Glider Contest

Doug Franklin drfranklin at gci.net
Thu Sep 5 08:38:21 AKDT 2013

Folks, I've volunteered to CD the glider contest in Pat's absence. After
chatting with the folks at the Tuesday night club meeting, it was decided to
carry on with the original plan - Moffitt field, setup at 9AM, pilot's
meeting at 10AM. Reeves or Bob will open the gate for us.

We'll be flying conventional and electric gliders in three classes (2M and
under, 100 inch and under, and big). This is a low-key, fun event, and
almost everybody has something they could put in the air.

Hope to see you there!

Doug