[AlaskaRC] In Search of 30cc or 50cc gasser

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Mon Jan 6 06:54:01 AKST 2014

Nope.  Sold it 2 or 3 years ago.

~ Armand
armand at nmitsolutions.com<mailto:armand at nmitsolutions.com>

From: alaskarc-bounces at lists.alaskarc.org [mailto:alaskarc-bounces at lists.alaskarc.org] On Behalf Of michael gregory
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 3:38 AM
To: ARCS mailing list
Subject: Re: [AlaskaRC] In Search of 30cc or 50cc gasser

I wonder if Armand still has that 50cc he was trying to sell for a while.....

Very Respectfully,
Mike Jr.

On Jan 5, 2014, at 11:17, <adzehm at yahoo.com<mailto:adzehm at yahoo.com>> wrote:
I am looking to get into my first gasser this coming summer and would like some advice from people.  I am thinking of trying to pickup a used airframe for my first one so I can save on some of the cost. Is that a good idea?  If so, do any of you in the anchorage area have a used 30cc or 50cc airframe (extra, slick, yak) that you are willing to part with?

I plan on running either a DLE35RA or a DLE55RA in either the 30cc or 50cc airframe.  Also, if anyone has advice on the electrical setup and plumbing that would be great too (i.e. swtiches, lipos vs life, fuel dots, etc.)

I am currently deployed right now in an undisclosed location in Southwest Asia and will be returning home sometime in the beginning of summer.  Thanks for your help with this venture into the giant scale gas world.

Andrew

Sent from Windows Mail