[AlaskaRC] SOS

jj smith smithjj at alaska.net
Wed Jan 8 21:42:21 AKST 2014

>Mr. Ed.,
    I am sorry that I gave the wrong info on the props. for SOS. The props can fold
according to your info. The flight pack is Ni-Cad  with the weight limit. The
350 ma cell has been generally accepted. I personally prefer Lipos, but the
rules at presently set. We can use any battery that we want in our contests. We
can also hand launch our models.
    I hope to have mine flown and trimmed out so it can be flown as a demonstration
at our contest. Competition  will be welcome. I am trying to build another one
before the contests.
   Doc