[AlaskaRC] JBER Access

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Thu Mar 6 18:36:44 AKST 2014

Those of you that were wanting JBER access...  At the meeting I passed around the sheet....
Turns out, I also need your date of birth.

If you still want your name on the list, send that info to me directly at Treasurer at AlaskaRC.org<mailto:Treasurer at AlaskaRC.org>.  DO NOT SEND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIS EMAIL LIST!

Believe it or not, our of our quite large membership, I have three people that have supplied me with all the required information so far (and one of those is me).

No rush, but be warned, after this episode, we only intend to send in new names for the list once a month at the most.

Thanks.

Armand Marshall - Treasurer
Treasurer at AlaskaRC.org
Alaska Radio Control Society