[AlaskaRC] FW: 2014 Planning committee for ARC's March 15 1:00 PM or 1300

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Fri Mar 14 15:02:58 AKDT 2014

Just a reminder.  The competition committee meeting is tomorrow (Saturday the 15th).  All club members interested in  participating are welcome to this annual meeting.  See below for particulars.

Armand

From: Pat Fairbanks [mailto:pafairbanks at gci.net]

Hi gang.

Richard asked me to send out a reminder about the planning committee meeting here at our home.

Here is the directions  how to get to our house the address is 9305 JaClaire Lane and our home phone is 770-2772 or you can call my cell phone 727-4320.
I think all of you know where Dimond Blvd is. Take Dimond and go west go pass Jewel Lake road Carrs will be on the left side continue down Dimond you will soon go pass Jewel Lake it shelf count four streets on the left the fourth street is Endicott the ball field will be on your right turn left onto Endicott the first street to your right is Shorecrest turn on right onto Shorecrest the next street to your left will be JaClaire Lane we are the second house on the left 9305 JaClaire Richard Klebs van will be in the drive way along with our trailer with a gray canvas on top. White ranch with green trim.
Yes I will have stuff to make sandwiches and ok brownie's too.

See you Saturday

Pat Fairbanks
pafairbanks at gci.net<mailto:pafairbanks at gci.net>