[AlaskaRC] INDOOR FLYING AT LUMEN CHRISTI IS ON FOR THIS SUNDAY

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Fri Mar 28 18:05:47 AKDT 2014

INDOOR FLYING AT LUMEN CHRISTI IS ON FOR THIS SUNDAY (3/30/14).
(ssshhh, don't spread this around but Mr. Ed is celebrating a wedding anniversary and might not show up Sunday... - party on)

I'll have the doors open at noon and we will fly till 4pm!
You can even come just to watch and hang out if you want.

If you plan to fly, please bring indoor shoes, your flying machines, and $10 flying fee.  Oh and I refuse, to refuse any tips, snacks, or drinks!

 [Current AMA membership is a requirement for insurance reasons.]

~ Armand