[AlaskaRC] Sierra Hotel ....

Mike whipper at ptialaska.net
Sun Oct 12 18:48:01 AKDT 2014

I don't know about anyone else, but that was pretty damn cool.  To get to see a bit of life on an aircraft carrier like that and how everything works like a clock is pretty amazing.  You really have to stand back for a minute and realize the technology that is used, not only for the airplanes, but all the workings on the carrier it's self.  Really is amazing what man has acomplished in the last 50 years.

Very cool vid Steve, keep em coming!!

Mike