[AlaskaRC] Soldering help

Andrew Zehm adzehm at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 18:26:57 AKDT 2014

Wanted to put an email out to see of anyone would be willing to solder a few things for me and possibly teach me a little soldering 101? I need to solder a deans connector on an ESC and solder deans connectors on a watt meter. I live on JBER but am flexible to go wherever. Trying to finish up a funcub to teach my son to fly before the summer is over. I have been deployed most of the year so I am behind in teaching him. Please let me know and thx in advance.

Andrew