[AlaskaRC] Jerry Yellin, World War II Veteran Interview

M M alaskatomato at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 09:11:56 AKDT 2015

Thank you Steve for all the wonderful  history films you send out.  I love them and pass them on to others.  Do you remeber the Byron AT-6 we ordered years  ago for racing?  Well I never built mine and a friend said he and his wife would  put it together.   I did have the Zenoa G 62, however, we decided to use a DLE 60 twin instead.   Did you build and fly yours?   If so how much did they weigh and how well did they fly?.  I would appreciate any advice you may have.   Thanks again,   Mike Mosesian at Bells Nursery.