[AlaskaRC] Teeland flying this Friday (Dec 18)

miner at email.com miner at email.com
Tue Dec 15 14:59:29 AKST 2015

We are scheduled to be flying this Friday night (Dec 18) from 6-9pm
at Teeland Middle School gym located at 2788 N Seward Meridian Pkwy
(just south of Seldon Rd in the Wasilla area).

We only had last week to collect for our traditional gift card for
the custodian - if anyone was absent and wishes to contribute just
let us know (you can email us directly).

We will not be flying on Dec 25th or Jan 1st, so the next scheduled
Teeland flying after this Friday is Jan 8th.

Hope to see you this Friday,

Gary & Teri