[AlaskaRC] American Spitfire Pilot

Marty Hall mjhall at alaskarcs.com
Thu Feb 19 19:56:15 AKST 2015

Some time or another I saw this before. but, it's good enough for a rerun,
or two,  or three..

WWII Spitfire Pilot

Just watch the expression on his face as he watches himself.  We owe a BIG
thank you to men like him. 18 years old, all alone, behind enemy lines, no
guns, no escort..... and he gladly did it.

Click the link below:

American Spitfire Pilot in WWII
<http://cp.mcafee.com/d/k-Kr3wUSyMCOYVt-X1KVJ6X3VEVuLtNASztxYQsLnhpKrhKM-qen
HTsodETosoKevpudAf88wEx_SzlStGMFebtFOH3BPp3_J6HIXlxismXjBm7bCNObbDEcfZvzhOYC
CehWZOWrb3T8zzhOepvsVqWtAklrzD-l3PWApmU6CQjr9KVKVI04mGTdIx_bUoStyoGJlpJoApeB
X8N4h2FZwC1Sww2agEtWFKDBvffbfEwEJFeJundEL9TKr5P2hEw45vzaSMd40MJarIE-q80J8-IP
h1NEwUQgtm7Qd46PDIX4_gdI3zqtfGfpQR>

  _____

  _____

---