[AlaskaRC] ARCS Air Hogs Titan Fun Fly Contest

miner at email.com miner at email.com
Thu Feb 26 16:56:48 AKST 2015

For those of you interested in the ARCS Air Hogs Titan Fun Fly
Contest on the schedule for 18 July 2015, Fred Meyers stores seem to
be getting the gliders back on their shelves.

Last night, the Eagle River store had 16 of them (located at 2 places
in the toy department).  The current price seems to be $9.99
(compared to $7.99 last summer).

I have a .pdf document available showing pictures and basic
description of my "quick and dirty" electric RC conversion of the 4'
wingspan foam glider.  I tried attaching it, but it is larger than
the 300KB limit that this email list seems to handle.

Gary