[AlaskaRC] Webpage is not working.

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Thu Jan 15 13:25:57 AKST 2015

Hello ARCS members.

The webpage (alaskarc.org) is currently having issues and is not working properly.  We are looking into resolving that.
In the meantime, if anyone is trying to pay club dues via the website, as an alternative you can go to PayPal's website and "Send a Payment" to treasurer at alaskarc.org<mailto:treasurer at alaskarc.org> to send in your dues.

This link will also take you straight to the payment page for annual membership renewal:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Q3Q25KCLFEKYE

Hopefully we will have the website back up and going in one form or another soon.

Thanks.

Alaska Radio Control Society
Armand Marshall - Treasurer
Treasurer at AlaskaRC.org<mailto:treasurer at alaskarc.org>