[AlaskaRC] db errors on alaskarc.org

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Mon Jan 19 07:39:43 AKST 2015

Thanks Tom.

Armand

-----Original Message-----
From: AlaskaRC [mailto:alaskarc-bounces at lists.alaskarc.org] On Behalf Of Tom Simes via AlaskaRC
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 7:23 AM
To: ARCS mailing list
Subject: [AlaskaRC] db errors on alaskarc.org

Hello everybody,

Armand pointed out the front page database error on the club website.
I've been digging around to see if I can correct the problem and it's also affecting my ability to administer the site via Joomla (the content engine used by the site).  I'll open a ticket with Godaddy for assistance, but unfortunately they ended their email support last spring.  I'll make time to get on the phone with them when I get off work this afternoon.

--
Tom

   "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
         sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com