[AlaskaRC] Bethel Kuskokwim 300 Dog Sled - Fireworks Filmed by Multi-Rotor

M M alaskatomato at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 16:46:11 AKST 2015

Paul,   I enjoyed the fireworks, but most of all 1000 times greater was the music--Avia-Maria;  I should like this to be sung at my funeral so the Blessed Mother of Christ may take my soul up to her Son and ask Him to consider me worthy of heaven.   Mike

 Very nice.  Thanks

 On Monday, January 19, 2015,
 Armand Marshall via AlaskaRC <alaskarc at lists.alaskarc.org>
 wrote:

 One of the engineers in my
 office went to Bethel this past weekend and put on a
 fireworks show for the start of the Kuskokwim 300 dog sled
 race.
 A local in Bethel named
 Leif Albertson filmed the fireworks with a multi-rotor.
 Pretty spectacular footage.
 K300
 Fireworks

 ~