[AlaskaRC] Tom Parsely condition

Mark Ritz maritz at gci.net
Sat Jul 11 19:53:17 AKDT 2015

I visited with Tom today at St. Elias room 120.  As you may know he suffered a heart attack and stroke and was in an induced coma for five days.  He still has a trache and his kidneys have not come back so dialysis is required every other day or so.  He has a pacemaker that is working normally.  He can’t talk yet but is alert.  Shannon is there most of the time.  Visiting hours are from 0800 to 8 pm…shift change is at 7.  If you go to visit stop at the desk for your pass.  I will update this list as I learn anything new.