[AlaskaRC] Saturday's glider comp

Mark Ritz maritz at gci.net
Thu Jul 16 15:33:32 AKDT 2015

I think what will happen Saturday will be a noncompetitive event.  Pat Martin was going to be the CD but, I believe he will not be able to do it.  We generally have an entry fee for competitions but not for “fly ins”.  I hope the weather cooperates and we get some good lift Saturday so come on out and fly!